Since 2013, we've helped over 13 million passengers with their flight troubles by using innovative, state-of-the-art technology.
We build code that is elegant and efficient, with a well architected framework designed to solve problems.
We use Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, ReactJS, EmberJS, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, AWS, GoogleCloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redshift.
Getting Things Done
Delivering solutions that solves a given problem in a good enough way (better get it done than getting it perfect).
Sense of Ownership
Takes responsibility for his/her work from idea to delivery and beyond.
Wants to understand how things work and why, learns continuously.
Acts as a team member that truly cares.
In Kraków Engineering Team, we support different departments of the company.
1. Automation process: We're in charge of expanding our bots family to help us process claims faster and more intuitively than anyone else on the market.
2. Internal customer tools: Development and improvement of our own products used by Operations, Legal, and Finance Teams.
3. Customer communication tools and solutions for legal: Customer communication tools with a focus on automating legal processes, decision support, and everything related to claim assessment.
4. DevOps Team: Creation of scalable infrastructure that supports over 80 AirHelps services across multiple clouds (AWS & GCP) and six regions.
There are 3 exciting areas of engineering based in Gdańsk.
1. Testing and development: Explore new frontiers by experimenting, testing, developing, and working with new concepts and technology.
2. Claim funnel: You’ll work on optimizing the air traveler's journey and user experience in our claim funnel. This tool helps people claim for compensation easily, in just a few clicks.
3. Website: Website maintenance and development of new features.
Career site by Teamtailor