We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the team!
We’re a bunch of design enthusiasts, user advocates, and business masterminds — a group of designers, researchers and copywriters crunching data, speaking to air travelers all over the world, and designing best-in-class experiences everyday to deliver maximum user satisfaction and valuable business impact. Learn more about us here.
Since AirHelp is growing, we are looking for more Product Designers to join our team. Let's talk if you are experienced in early stage product development, user-centered design and the ability to balance customer frictions with business goals and technical feasibility.
In detail, your goal will be to:
- Identify opportunities for product improvement, formulate hypotheses and coordinate UX research and/or A/B testing to verify them.
- Translate customer insights into user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes for multiple viewports using Figma and other tools.
- Incorporate benchmark research and usability testing into the design process to iterate on product solutions.
- Make recommendations to team members about which user research methodologies to leverage during the product lifecycle based on project’s needs, goals and constraints
- Synthesize learnings and articulate design decisions/trade-offs, both verbally and visually to product development team and leaders.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Content Strategists.
- Provide appropriate specs for engineering teams to implement new product features and ideas.
- Champion ongoing improvements by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Has excellent knowledge on UI design principles, different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms and leads the development team to match the project quality.
- Strong experience designing user experiences and digital product with focus on optimization and conversion (web and mobile)
- Solid portfolio examples showcasing ideation and design development processes with an awareness of business impact
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process
- Holistic, human-centered approach to product and service design
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
Perks & Benefits:
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building (Gdańsk), office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18, Berlin) or Kraków (aleja 3 Maja 9).
- Remote work.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp services
- Latest technology (MacBook Air)
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries.