We are looking for a talented Senior Product Owner to drive the growth of the Customer Service Management toolset and automation capabilities. This will be done together with the Data, and Engineering teams. You will be a part of the Capacity Department, where you’ll focus on growing and developing functionalities and processes supported by our central system, minimizing client churn and service time. You’ll provide direction across 2 squads (around 10 team members in total).
You will be responsible for our main back office system - Cockpit and its surroundings. Cockpit is a Claim Management System sort of solution, built in-house using our domain and technological expertise. It defines the business process used to process customer claims, automatize majority of it and is an everyday tool of our operational agents. Built on modern technological stack, web based with separation of modules using micro frontends.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate and support travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Product-Engineering, Operations, and Data Team to identify opportunities and drive the development of AirHelp’s central back-office toolset for processing claims.
- Scope and co-define our roadmap with help of the Product Support team, data, prepare requirements, system and functional analysis.
- Co-work with Operations Process Team to build and optimize back-office processes (your role will be to advocate on behalf of IT systems).
- Set goals together with your teams, key stakeholders, and management. Take responsibility for meeting these by driving initiatives across business strategy, engineering, and user experience.
- Build long-term strategies, provide analysis with business cases and prioritize growth opportunities that include new markets, products, and automation strategies.
- Taking responsibility for designing, measuring, automating and optimizing IT support for Operations business processes (in cooperation with Operations Process Team). Example processes are customer on-boarding, legal assessment, customer payout, customer self-service.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 5+ years experience in a high-growth consumer tech company, and a good history of collaborating among Product and Engineering teams.
- Experience in building CMS or/and other back-office systems
- Excellent understanding of CMS related metrics. Ability to dive into detailed analysis without losing sight of the big picture.
- Stellar ability to clearly communicate analyses, conclusions, and recommendations verbally, in writing, and visually.
- Experience in identifying new growth opportunities.
- Ability to work with C-level management, engineers — essentially stakeholders of all levels — while providing direction and clarity to all involved parties.
- Passion for uncovering insights, driving change, and influencing outcomes.
- Endless curiosity, with a strong business understanding and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- SQL foundations to help with metrics gathering.
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building or remote work.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- Internal trainings.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.