We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer who takes ownership of the product and improves our client intake systems. We are here to help optimize our customer intake systems, improving the experience for users and working on growth initiatives.
We are interested in someone who will do more than just follow the lead and write codes based on presented information.
What you’ll do:
- Build new services in React.js, maintain and enrich existing ones.
- Migrate remaining web applications from Ember.js to React.js.
- Design and implement experiments and A/B tests.
- Write code that is easy to test and maintain; is scalable and testable.
- Review code of your team members and across teams.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the architecture of our applications.
- Promote good practices in engineering.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Very good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of one of frameworks or libraries: Ember.js, React.js or Vue.js.
- Very good understanding of components based architecture (incl. data flow, state management) and SPA architecture.
- Eagerness to work with different technologies and languages and learn new things.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
- Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written.)
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Pro.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties.
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the hiring manager + tech challenge
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager (Present the outcome of the tech challenge)
- Final call with the Product and Engineering Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.