Ruby Software Engineer
Engineering · Kraków, Gdańsk, Barcelona Flexible Remote
We are looking for a Ruby Software Engineer to join the Software Engineering Team at AirHelp. As a team, we are here to help automate and manage communication within a self-developed Customer Relationship Management tool.
At AirHelp, communication with airlines and customers are vital to our processes. You will help us expand the ways we communicate and automate major parts of our communication flow to free up our consultants from handling boring or repetitive tasks.
The ultimate goal of AirHelp engineering is to automate most processes within the company.
What you’ll do:
- Build new services and enrich existing ones.
- Write code that is easy to test and manage, scalable, testable, and can work reliably in cloud infrastructure.
- Review the code of your team members.
- Promote good practices in engineering.
- Understand clients’ needs and shape the direction in which product should be developed.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- A couple of years of experience in software development; very good knowledge of Ruby and Python will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of building web UI with ReactJS or other modern frameworks.
- Experience in test-driven development.
- Knowledge of the infrastructure your code runs on and thinking of ways to improve it.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Pro.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.