I’m Piotr Rosiak and I head the AirHelp Data Team of 7 members located across Europe. We are here to help people from different departments across the company, such as Product, Engineering and Marketing by providing them with data firepower and creative insights.
If you are curious, eager to build brand new products, have lots of creative ideas, and love juggling data around to extract insightful patterns, then keep reading.
Join us as Senior Product Analyst who will recommend the future direction for our new products. It is an influential role in which you will have a chance to use your strong business analysis skills and lead initiatives to:
- Create business cases that encapsulate the bottom-up and top-down approach, supported by financial models and forecasting.
- Perform competitor analysis in order to identify potential opportunities and ensure our products are exceeding industry standards.
- Explore product customisation by looking at different subscription models, churn, user personas, and segmentation.
- Define tracking strategy for the product.
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specialising in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make the air travel experience better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- Stellar analytical skills and great communication of your analysis, conclusions, and recommendations — verbally, in writing, and visually.
- A desire to reveal insights, drive change, and influence outcomes.
- Business analysis skills, including preparing business cases, defining KPIs, product benchmarking, and customisation.
- Proficiency in digital and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel is a must.)
- Experience in A/B test design.
- Experience in data exploration (SQL) and business intelligence.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Personalised progression plan.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remotely, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk, or Krakόw.)
- MacBook Pro.
- Events and parties.
- Apply and let us get to know you.
- Video call with the Recruiter.
- A short call with the Hiring Manager, where you’ll be set a business analysis task.
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager and Head of Product, where you will present your business analysis task.
- Final call with the Chief of Staff.
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you would like to share your recruitment experience, please let us know HERE.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.