Assistant Attorney (“Advokatfuldmægtig”) - Copenhagen
Legal · Other locations
As of today, we work with 40 specialist law firms across the globe and have an in-house legal team of 42 talented people. Get ready to be immersed in an international workplace and dynamic environment. We are now looking for a dedicated, creative and efficient assistant attorney to join our DK legal team.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Overall assist our daily operation in Copenhagen
- Communicate with the Danish courts and lawyers of the airlines
- Prepare pleadings and case review in Danish
- Represent our clients in Danish court cases
- Responsible for negotiated settlements
- Responsible for accounting and debt collection
- Cooperate with members of the Tech and Product teams to optimize legal action in Denmark
- Draft and negotiate internal and external contracts
What you ideally bring with you:
- Ability to work full time (remotely)
- A Master’s of Law in Denmark (cand.jur)
- Fluency in both Danish and English
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Independent, self-driven with a high energy level
- Ability to handle more tasks at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
- Ambitious, international environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn constantly
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Access to the latest technology
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.