Join us as a Senior Data Engineer and help us improve our data culture. Data is already at the heart of everything we do, and we’re looking for a candidate who can take ownership of all data assets, and help all other departments make full use of them. You will be building state of the art data warehouse working with the Head of Data, Data Analysts, and Dev Ops Engineers to take charge of the following:
- Our data warehouse, pipelines and ELT process
- Business metrics application
- Reporting space and self-service interfaces
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organisation specialising in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make the air travel experience better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- Experience working with data warehouse projects incl. modeling concepts.
- Proven track record of data integration and data cleaning projects.
- Familiarity with BI reporting platforms and well versed in SQL and programming skills.
- Deep understanding of JSON, APIs and databases such as PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, and Redshift.
- Understanding of ETL processes management using orchestration tools.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Personalised progression plan.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Berlin, Gdańsk, or Krakόw.)
- MacBook Pro.
- Events and parties.
- Apply and let us get to know you.
- Video call with the Recruiter.
- Technical video call with Head of Data and team member.
- Video call with Chief of Staff.
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you would like to share your recruitment experience, please let us know HERE.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organisation specialising in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.