At the Talent Acquisition team, we are at the forefront of AirHelp’s tomorrow. We go hand in hand with the business to make sure we bring on board people who’ll help us build the future of AirHelp and the travel industry.
We are a small team that moves fast and operates lean. We constantly find ways to automate the process and work more efficiently, focusing on where we can add the biggest value: matching people with the right opportunities and being on top of the recruitment industry.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition person who wants to:
- Drive the hiring initiatives and processes across the company and all geographies.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to get a deep understanding of the subject matter and to offer advice on the recruitment market and best practices.
- Focus on quality hiring rather than volume.
- Support employer branding initiatives.
- Have space for initiatives that help us bring our hiring process to the next level.
- Is ready for a fast-changing environment and proactively approaches challenges encountered on a daily basis.
Reports to: Global Head of Recruitment
Location: Kraków, Poland (partially remote)
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organisation specialising in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make the air travel experience better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- You ask the right questions and are quick to get to the point.
- You are business-oriented.
- You know how to organize processes and know which tools to use to make it as smooth and efficient as possible.
- You are persistent in finding the right person.
- You have experience in a similar role.
- You communicate fluently in English.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Personalised progression plan.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Krakόw.)
- MacBook Pro.
- Events and parties
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you would like to share your recruitment experience, please let us know here.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organisation specialising in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.