We are looking for a Head of PR who will lead our global PR efforts and create our strategy in order to maximise consumer awareness of AirHelp and air passenger rights.
As part of the Brand & Reputation unit, you’ll be managing our inhouse-team as well as local agencies, working with flight data, legal specialists, and tech innovations to increase the brand awareness of AirHelp and identify the best position in the post-Covid travel world.
What you’ll do:
- Create our global PR strategy.
- Manage all PR activities including media relations (story planning and creation, relationship building with stakeholders, pitching support and coordination, etc), speaking engagements for C-level, spokespeople training, and events.
- Create content that supports our Public Affairs efforts to protect and promote strong passenger protection legislation worldwide.
- Collaborate in cross-channel communication campaigns.
- Publicly launch new products and expand our brand to appeal to new audiences outside of air passenger rights.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Exceptional strategic skills and experience in the creation of global PR strategies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills (ideally experience in working closely with C-level).
- An analytical mindset paired with creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Project management skills.
- Strong storytelling ability, able to convey thought leadership, break down complex topics, and turn data studies into exciting news stories.
- Background in journalism is a huge plus.
- Fluency in English (other languages including German, Spanish, and/or French are a plus).
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
Meet your hiring manager
I’m Alice Mariscotti-Wyatt and I head the AirHelp Brand Content and Reputation Team. Though the team contains varied areas of expertise, what unites us is our focus on not just raising awareness of AirHelp and air passenger rights, but conveying the messages behind the brand, developing AirHelp’s leadership position, and demonstrating why customers can trust us.
For this role, I’m looking for someone proactive and bursting with ideas, who can also listen, analyze, and come up with solutions. Communication will be key to success in this role, whether you’re building key media contacts, developing campaigns in collaboration with Social Media or Product, or winning buy-in from C-level on our PR strategy.
- Apply and let us get to know you.
- Video call with the recruiter
- Submission of task
- Video call with the hiring manager and team
- Final call with the CMO and CEO
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you would like to share your recruitment experience, please let us know HERE.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.