Chief Product Officer
Berlin, Barcelona Flexible Remote
At AirHelp, we’re all about developing products that make travel better for all. It all started 8 years ago with a simple idea: to help air passengers get compensation for cancelled or delayed flights. Today, we are about to enter a new phase in our company’s history with the creation of multiple new travel products.
Would you like to write this new chapter with us? Then join us as our Chief Product Officer (CPO) and take in your hands the steering wheel behind product vision, strategy, and design.
As CPO, you will oversee every element of the product — from its conceptualization, to its launch, and to its post-launch performance. You will be responsible for building a great product that is sustainable in terms of revenue and profits for the business.
In detail, you will:
- head the entire Product Management department
- formulate the Product Management department’s vision and impart that vision in every sub-department and employee in the department
- play a lead role in marketing the product and act as the lead evangelist for the business’ product, leveraging the input of the Product Marketing and Communications departments
- conduct other duties as you deem necessary in the effective performance of this role
Location: Berlin or Barcelona and partially remote
Reports to: CEO
Team size: 5 with a plan to grow it
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- Vast experience in similar roles in Product Management in tech companies
- Exceptional leadership skills backed by a rich blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents as well as superior problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate high integrity, ownership and persistence
- Experience working in an international environment
What’s in it for you:
- Exceptional chance to make an impact on the travel industry
- Lots of independence and ownership
- Personalized progression plan
- Attractive package with ESOP
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.