We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be working directly with our Operations and Product Teams and focus on building business cases, defining KPI, and metrics that will evolve our products and improve processes. We have a constantly evolving data architecture, which will be a great challenge for you. You’ll have C-level exposure and a clear seniority path.
What you’ll do:
- Work inside the Data Team Department on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights.
- Validate ideas and initiatives, and set up metrics for all initiatives to prove and to test them.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company make decisions.
- Analysis supporting process improvements and suggestions for automations.
- Revenue simulations for budgeting purposes.
Ideally you’ll bring with you:
- 2+ years’ experience in a data analytics team, solving analytical problems, calculating business cases, and validating initiatives based on defined metrics.
- Communication and presentation skills — you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication.
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field.
- Advanced SQL.
- Nice to have: experience in A/B testing, Google Analytics (or other web tracking tool), Python knowledge (for writing pipelines and analysis), sisense BI.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Pro.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Gdansk or Barcelona).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Apply and let us get to know you.
- Phone call with the recruiter.
- Video call with the Hiring Manager and Chief of Staff.
- Video call with the Chief Operating Officer.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.