Junior Operations Specialist in Airline Operations
Operations (Language jobs) · Gdańsk Flexible Remote
Are you looking for your first professional opportunity? Would you like to help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights? Join our global Operations Team (25 nationalities and counting!) as a Junior Specialist in Airline Operations and make a difference to air travellers.
What you’ll do:
- Process customer cases in the internal system according to company policies and procedures, acquire and check documents, and update internal databases
- Conduct initial assessment of claims and submit them to the airlines
- Verify the airlines responses in customers’ cases
- Send payments reminders to airlines for the approved cases
- Support in establishing and maintaining good relationships with airlines by looking for contacts and introducing improvements in cooperation
You can learn more about our team here.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written).
- An eagerness to learn lots of new things, both about the airline industry and customer service.
- Genuinely enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- Good at following procedures and have an eye for detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Gdańsk)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
Please submit your application in English.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.