The CRM team at AirHelp has end-to-end responsibility for one of the most increasingly important marketing channels in the company. Our team runs a wide variety of campaigns to help air passengers around the world get the compensation they deserve, and additionally broadens our audience by growing our referral program.
In the position of CRM Manager, you will be integral to the success of both CRM and referral campaigns through intensive testing, experimentation, and optimization. This role has a large degree of responsibility for both strategy and execution, so you'll need to demonstrate a track record of collaborating closely with Content and Design teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our multi-channel communication platform (Iterable) to convert leads and win back people that left the funnel prematurely.
- Suggest new campaign ideas that will convert our audience and encourage referrals.
- Identify areas that can be improved upon and run corresponding tests, segmented by language and country.
- Use resulting data to constantly optimize our campaigns through insights, recommendations, and detailed reports.
- Create emails, automated workflows, audience segments, and reports in the marketing automation tool.
- Manage campaigns, timelines, and workflows while providing regular updates and detailed reports to key stakeholders and team members.
- Track ongoing metrics concerning lead generation, email engagement, and campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to coordinate cross-functional projects that align with the brand experience, while driving revenue.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- 3-5 years of work experience in planning and executing CRM email campaigns.
- A solid experience and enthusiastic approach to experimentation and testing that pushes the boundaries of what CRM can do.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to multitask and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- You know your way around database marketing, targeting, and segmentation — allowing you to build personalization campaigns and triggered/automated programs.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing best practices, optimization, A/B testing, and customer journeys.
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Superb written and verbal skills in English.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the hiring manager
- Submission of task
- Presentation and final call with the Hiring Manager and a relevant stakeholder
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.