We’re looking for a Talent Manager to help grow our team. As a part of the new Talent Management Team you will contribute towards building a high-performance organization by supporting line managers with identifying, developing, engaging, retaining and deploying individuals who are considered particularly valuable to a company.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of core HR processes and tools like performance management, progression and succession planning, engagement monitoring, company culture describing, and headcount budget reporting.
- You will work closely with a group of leaders and team members from the assigned department providing HR operational support and advisory.
- Keep retention rate of key team members in assigned teams on the level of 90%
- Assure the reliability of the HRM data and provide the senior managers with regular and ad-hoc reports/analyses.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Previous experience in various HR processes, including working directly with both employees and managers as a consultant and operational support, ideally in an international environment.
- Experience in administering systems supporting progression and succession planning, engagement monitoring, and HRM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong reporting and analyzing skills.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Psychometric and Cognitive Test (approx. 20 mins).
- Phone call with the Recruiter.
- Video call with the Talent Manager.
- Video call with the Chief Human Resources Officer.
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you would like to share your recruitment experience, please let us know HERE.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.