Head of Business Intelligence
Data · Barcelona, Berlin, Gdańsk, Kraków Flexible Remote
Are you passionate about data and analytics? In this role, you are a people leader responsible for building a state-of-the-art business intelligence platform and defining the analytical roadmap that will power the next phase of growth. You ensure there is a single source of truth for all metrics and that stakeholders have critical insights at the right time to make insight-driven decisions. Leading a team of talented data engineers, scientists and analysts, you will be end-to-end responsible for our analytics solutions, including development to communication and training. The BI team is at the center of decision making in the company and you will be working with senior management and department leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the Business Intelligence function, developing the analytical roadmap and ensuring it has the right processes and capabilities to enable insight-driven decisions.
- Own data warehouse and business intelligence tools including tracking, pipelines, metrics catalogue, attribution model, visualisation tools, dashboards and self-service.
- Spearhead dashboard development based on logical structures advising stakeholders on how to define success and analyze performance as well as using self-service functionalities.
- Develop strong connections across departments, to become a trusted partner supporting the business unit by proactively identifying opportunities and proposing analytical projects.
- Coach direct reports on structured problem solving, analytical methods, data visualization principles and drafting decision materials for stakeholders.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- MSc in data science, computer science, statistics, economics or similar.
- 8+ years working in data and analytics with 3+ years leading a team.
- Experience in leading projects, communicating insights and managing senior stakeholders.
- Strong track record of building data warehouse and BI platform from scratch.
- Curious soul, analytical mind and outstanding problem solving skills.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Gdańsk, Krakow or Berlin)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.