Paid Social Marketing Manager
Marketing · Berlin Flexible Remote
We are looking for a Paid Social Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll have full ownership in this role: You will be taking over multiple campaigns and, with the support of the team lead, have the opportunity to create campaigns, test, and optimise as soon as you join. It is important to ensure the growth of new team members, and that's why we always give room for expression, and to try new ideas. You would be the first person to join the Paid Social team and work side by side with the Head of Paid Social.
What you’ll do:
- Build and monitor cost-effective international and multilingual campaigns on social media platforms
- Optimise campaigns on a daily basis to a lower cost per acquisition while scaling the overall number of conversions
- Perform tests on ad copy, bidding, campaign structure, placements, assets and landing page levels
- Pull and analyze reports to identify growth opportunities
- Deliver results and brainstorm with our designers to create ads in more than 16 languages
- Perform competitor analysis and give recommendations on ways to improve market share
- Work closely with the Social Media Organic team by pulling reports from post boosting campaigns and joining brainstorming sessions for posts’ content
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Experience working in Paid Social Marketing (Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience in performance metrics and direct response campaigns, optimizing towards CPA / ROI goals
- Have a creative mindset and can come up with original ideas to be translated into new creative assets by our design team
- Feels comfortable in creating and optimising multi-languages ads
- Have good Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Proactive and well-organised — you know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Any additional languages will be beneficial
- Good to have: Experience with Smartly and Sisense
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- A video call with the hiring manager + case study
- Final video call with the hiring manager
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.