Senior Public Relations Manager (w/m/d)
Marketing · Berlin Flexible Remote
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager interested in travel and helping air passengers. As PR Manager, you will help us rebuild the AirHelp team and global PR presence. Our PR educates the public about their rights and you’ll also be participating in lobbying actions to shape a strong scope of air passenger protection for the future.You’ll be working in a dynamic environment as AirHelp assists passengers whenever the flight disruptions happen. It's an opportunity to meet ambitious goals and reaffirm AirHelp's position as the industry leader in the media.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership over whole markets and PR campaigns
- Onboard and manage local PR agencies
- Get AirHelp placements in suitable, Tier1 media
- Build and manage relationships with the media and key targets
- Handle incoming media requests
- Create innovative stories that interest the public and educate them on passenger rights
- Collaborate on cross-channel campaigns with Social Media, Content, and Product.
- Report PR results
- Conduct media monitoring
- Be a spokesperson and train future company spokespeople
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Experience in building and localising PR strategies
- Proven ability to place PR stories in Tier 1 media
- Strong storytelling and copywriting ability: able to break down complex topics, turn data studies into exciting news stories, and identify and pitch multiple angles of one story.
- An analytical mindset paired with creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Fluency in English.
- Good to haves: Project management skills, and background in journalism is a huge plus. Other languages including German, Spanish, and/or French are a plus, as well as experience at DACH, French, Spanish, UK, US, or Brazilian market.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the hiring manager
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager
- Final call with the Marketing Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.