We are looking for a Content Editor with extensive experience upholding high content standards and applying best practices across all areas of Marketing. You’ll be responsible for championing great content within the company, whether through updating our Style Guide, providing constructive feedback, or advising Marketing channels how they can use content to meet their goals. You’ll also be editing copy from all other areas of the business, from Product UX and customer communications, to Legal documents and internal messages.
What you’ll do:
- Edit and proofread all content
- Content creation when required
- Update, distribute, and enforce our internal style guide
- Apply best practices to a whole range of marketing content
- Identifying and enacting the optimal content strategy for marketing channels
- Providing detailed feedback to content writers and other stakeholders
- Advising stakeholders how to use content to meet their goals
- Raising content standards across the company
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven experience editing English copy to the highest standards
- Proven ability to produce clear and engaging content
- Proven experience applying best practices for a wide variety of marketing channels including Content Marketing, CRM, Social Media, Adwords, and SEO.
- Eagle eye for spotting inconsistencies and errors in text.
- Able to manage workload with competing projects and priorities
- Creativity alongside analytical thinking, to identify campaigns that help us reach our goals.
- Native level English.
Additional beneficial skills and experience
- Familiarity with best practices in other fields including UX.
- Experience feeding back to and developing writing ability in fellow team members.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the hiring manager
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager
- Final call with the Marketing Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.