SEA Team Lead (w/m/d)
Marketing · Berlin Flexible Remote
We are looking for a SEA Team Lead who will plan, manage and execute SEM campaigns while identifying opportunities for channel efficiency and growth. As a team lead, you will have full ownership of the channel and the opportunity to develop your team.
What you’ll do:
- Build and monitor cost-effective international and multilingual campaigns on search platforms.
- Measuring, analyzing, testing, and rapidly developing campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency.
- Manage and analyze a large set of data to provide insightful channel reporting.
- Drive automation processes that help save time on the operational level.
- Collaborating with other channels and teams to optimize the performance of the campaigns.
- Grow and develop your team — you’ll have one team member to start with, and eventually help in expanding your team depending on the needs of the company.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven track record in managing SEM campaigns.
- Analytical mindset and solid Excel and Google Sheets skills.
- Experience with the creative conception, planning, implementation, and performance measurement of Search campaigns.
- Experience with campaign automation, bid management strategies, tracking, and reporting.
- Proactive and well-organized — you know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Good to have: Good knowledge of other languages (French, German, or Spanish), experience with Sisense, scripts and automated tools, and managing Display campaigns.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of the offices in Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- Test/case study
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager to present the test/ case study
- Final call with the Acquisition Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.