Are you looking for a new challenge in which you’d have high leverage on the business and have an unparalleled opportunity to grow with the company? Then join us as Senior SEM Manager! You will have a direct impact on the company’s success by leading the Search Advertising channel. You will plan, manage and execute SEM campaigns while identifying opportunities for channel efficiency and growth. It is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to have a positive impact on travellers’ lives across the globe. Join us at the beginning of our journey towards e-commerce, and enjoy the impact and freedom that comes with it.
Location: Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk, Kraków or remote (with bi-monthly visits to our offices).
What you’ll do:
- Build and monitor cost-effective international and multilingual campaigns on search platforms.
- Measuring, analyzing, testing, and rapidly developing campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency.
- Manage and analyze a large set of data to provide insightful channel reporting.
- Drive automation processes that help save time on the operational level.
- Collaborate with other channels and teams to optimize the performance of campaigns.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven track record in managing SEM campaigns.
- Analytical mindset and solid Excel and Google Sheets skills.
- Experience with the creative conception, planning, implementation, and performance measurement of Search campaigns.
- Experience with campaign automation, bid management strategies, tracking, and reporting.
- Proactive and well-organized — you know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of the offices in Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- Test/case study
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager to present the test/ case study
- Final call with the Acquisition Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.