Join our Strategic Partnerships team and get a front-row seat to what’s growing AirHelp as a company. As Key Account Manager, you will work with a wide array of different partners as well as constantly improve and expand our ever-growing list of B2B partners. In this role you will ensure B2B partners’ happiness as we grow the AirHelp platform. You’ll have a tangible impact on the organization and will enjoy lots of space for professional growth.
What you’ll do:
- Together with the Account Management team, you will be assigned a portfolio of major players in the industry and be responsible for ensuring satisfactory performance.
- You will work closely with a dedicated team of the best professionals in the industry, and you are expected to be independent and take full charge of the tasks assigned. You will approach your tasks with passion, enthusiasm, and a strong sense of urgency.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- 2-5 years of Account Management or Sales experience
- Fluent English
- Exceptional communicator, listener, negotiator and influencer who can create top-notch presentations
- Analytically strong individual who can effortlessly build strong business relationships through compelling and witty emails as well as on the phone and in person
- Curious, flexible and ambitious person who is able to talk to technical teams and ask witty and business critical questions
- Organised and detail-oriented individual who always strives for top results
Nice to have:
- Experience with Travel, OTAs, or Tech industry
- Can speak Spanish, Scandinavian, or Portuguese
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- Video call with the hiring manager
- Video call with Chief Sales Officer
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Learn more about us at Career at AirHelp and AirHelp.com.