At AirHelp, we’re all about developing products that make travel better for all. It all started 8 years ago with a simple idea: to help air passengers get compensation for canceled or delayed flights. Today, we are about to enter a new phase in our company’s history with the creation of multiple new travel products.
Would you like to write this new chapter with us? Then join us as our Technical Product Manager (TPM) to help us build the best class product vision, strategy, and design.
As TPM, you will be supporting every element of the product — from its conceptualization, to its launch, and to its post-launch performance. You will be responsible for building a great product that is sustainable in terms of revenue and profits for the business.
Your responsibilities will be divided into 4 main areas:
- Establishing a roadmap for the claim product.
- Analyzing project requirements and creating product specifications.
- Performing ad-hoc data analysis to support business decisions.
- Designing A/B test experiments, creating proof-of-concept UI mocks and cooperating with UX on final versions.
- Setting up and measuring KPIs.
- Coordinating the execution of the projects across various departments.
- Detailed alignment with engineering team on development.
- Project budgets and be a timelines gatekeeper.
- Visualizing and communicating project progress to c-level management.
- Upholding good communication practices among all parties involved.
- Distributing problems to solve among the members of the Product Team.
- Supporting your team members in their development within our organization.
- Building an accountable and efficient working environment.
- Providing advisory on more complex issues.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- Vast experience in similar roles in Product Management in tech companies.
- Exceptional management skills backed by a rich blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents, as well as very good problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You demonstrate high integrity, ownership, and persistence.
- Experience working in an international environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Exceptional chance to make an impact on the travel industry.
- Lots of independence and ownership.
- Personalized progression plan.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.