Join our international environment and work with the world’s largest air passenger rights company that deals with flight delay and cancellation claims. We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to develop their skills as an accountant. You’ll not only be responsible for posting invoices, accruals, prepayments, fixed asset register, settlements accounts but will also be involved in projects and major processes (e.g. VAT, CIT).
What you’ll do:
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Contribute to the monthly book-closing process (bank statements booking, booking invoices, checking and booking currency differences, reconcile accounts, and booking provisions calculated by controlling).
- Provide financial information to the Head of Accounting by researching and analyzing accounting data and by preparing reports.
- Take an active role maintaining accounting systems by updating data and documents.
- Cooperate with other departments to help process and find solutions to all kinds of accounting issues (invoices, VAT rate, reimbursement).
- Maintain the fixed-assets register.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Professional experience in GL or full accountancy.
- Accounting principle knowledge, VAT and CIT.
- Willingness to develop your knowledge of accounting systems and processes.
- Analytical thinking and accuracy.
- A solution-oriented mindset.
Nice to have:
- Master Degree with a focus on finance/accounting.
- Experience in preparing in Financial Statements.
- Experience in preparing and processing tax documents (VAT and CIT).
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Gdansk)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- Video call with the hiring manager
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.