AirHelp is here to help air passengers, and now we’re looking for an Office Manager who can help us to keep our office running efficiently!
Supporting the Head of Office Management, you’ll be responsible for all office services, from ordering food and office supplies, arranging courier deliveries and language lessons to ensuring that the office is healthy and safe. You’ll be the trusted contact for office vendors, the landlord, and more.
You’ll be working with teams across the company, ensuring document flow with Accounting, conducting research and administration with the People Team, and assisting IT with basic computer configuration, as well as booking travel and organising events for all. Additionally, you’ll be the person responsible for the office’s health and safety, working with our external Health & Safety expert and Company Doctor.
What you’ll do:
- Perform reception duties.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages; sourcing suppliers and services
- Organizing travel
- Participate in the development of health & safety measures
- Provide people operations administration support
- Resolving office-related malfunctions and responding to requests or issues.
- Ensuring good flow of mail, documents, and information.
- Providing support to other departments
- Creating a positive and friendly atmosphere in the office.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Previous experience in office administration, reception or customer service.
- Fluent in both English and German.
- Organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Computer literate (word, excel, powerpoint), working knowledge of office equipment.
- Tech-savvy (or keen to learn) comfortable using computers and other electronic equipment.
- Reliable and able to maintain a strict level of confidence.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Language classes.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership subsidy.
- MacBook Air.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties
- Phone call with the Recruiter.
- Video call with the Hiring Manager.
- Language testing
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.