Would you like to lead the IT infrastructure team and ramp up security efforts across the company, helping millions of air passengers? Then come join AirHelp! Our people work all around the globe with main offices in Poland, Spain, Germany and Brazil. If you would like to have global exposure at work - this role is for you.
In this job, you will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the IT environment for AirHelp employees globally. In addition to this, you will have a chance to influence the security roadmap, orchestrate the implementation of new, cloud-based security solutions, and improve existing ones. You will also be in charge of ensuring technical compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations, policy creation, and organizing internal/external security audits.
What you’ll do:
Manage, coach, and mentor the IT Support team.
- Own IT Operations processes, vendor management, and implement new IT solutions
- Maintain and develop IT infrastructure, hardware, and security solutions across the organization.
- Prepare budgets, training programs, and policies.
- Work with the Data Protection Officer to address new regulations and legal compliance.
- Support the security activities and roadmap development to address potential threats and vulnerabilities of our systems.
- Coach stakeholders and direct reports on security best practices and the business impact of security initiatives.
- Make security an integral part of AirHelp’s culture.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven experience in leading IT Infrastructure in cloud-oriented company.
- Experience in people leadership, strong communication skills, and good business acumen.
- Experience in leading projects, managing risks and threats, and interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Prior experience in conducting internal/external security audits.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Additional experience with cybersecurity in a startup or cloud-oriented company would be a plus.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Team days
- Life insurance
- Gym membership, Childcare, or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Pro
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties