Are you interested in starting your career in People Operations & Development?
Then come and join AirHelp as a Junior People Operations & Development Specialist! It’s a unique opportunity to gain exposure and experience in various HR topics. You’ll be working hand in hand with experienced professionals who’ll share their knowledge with you and have the opportunity to grow in an international, dynamic environment.
What you’ll do:
- Learn about our HR processes, tools, and policies to become a specialist in this area.
- Be accountable for various HR related administrative processes (for example, benefits administration).
- Welcome new team members to the company and make sure that they are onboarded smoothly.
- Update employee records with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Keep our online learning platforms up to date.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Drive for results and have a getting-things-done attitude.
- Proactivity and ability to manage your own work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good writing skills.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Fluency in English, Spanish, and Polish.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suite software will be considered as a plus.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, childcare or public transportation subsidy.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our office in Gdańsk).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.