Are you an experienced PR Manager interested in travel and helping air passengers? As PR Manager DACH at AirHelp, you will help us rebuild the AirHelp PR team, shape our global narrative (we are present in many European, American, and even Brazilian markets) and take responsibility for our PR presence in German-speaking countries. Our PR’s main goal is to educate the public about their rights.
You’ll be working in a dynamic environment as AirHelp assists passengers worldwide whenever flight disruptions happen. It's an opportunity to meet ambitious goals and reaffirm AirHelp's position as the industry leader in the media.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership over whole PR campaigns in different markets.
- Take responsibility over DACH media relations.
- Manage local PR agencies.
- Get AirHelp placements in suitable, Tier1 media.
- Build and manage relationships with the media and key targets.
- Handle incoming media requests.
- Create innovative stories that interest the public and educate them on passenger rights.
- Collaborate on cross-channel campaigns with Social Media, Content, and Product.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Experience in managing PR campaigns
- Proven ability to place stories in DACH Tier1 media
- Strong storytelling ability: able to break down complex topics, turn data studies into exciting news stories, and identify and pitch multiple angles of one story.
- An analytical mindset paired with creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Fluency in German and English.
Nice to have:
- Project management skills.
- Background in journalism.
- Other language skills.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Team days
- Life insurance
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
Events and parties
- Video call with the recruiter
- A short call with the hiring manager + senior PR manager
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager
- Final call with the Marketing Team
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.