Are you looking for a new challenge in which you’d have high leverage on the business, where you’d enjoy an unparalleled opportunity to grow with the company? Then join us as Head of Performance Marketing! In this role, you’ll have full ownership of the company’s customer acquisition and e-commerce strategy as well as build and lead the Performance Marketing team. It is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Performance Specialist with first leadership experiences who is looking to have a positive impact on travellers’ lives across the globe. Join us at the beginning of our journey towards e-commerce, and enjoy lots of impact and freedom that comes with it.
Location: Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk, Kraków or remote (with bi-monthly visits to our offices).
In detail, you will:
- Own and manage the execution of the performance marketing KPIs.
- Oversee all aspects of product and performance marketing across the online platform, including awareness, consideration, acquisition, conversion and loyalty.
- Manage the Performance marketing team of 5-8 people across Europe and beyond, as well as external agencies and freelancers.
- Manage a marketing budget of EUR 6-8M in 2022.
- Initiate, coordinate and execute revenue growth projects.
- Optimize metrics including CAC, CPO, LTV, CVR and others.
- Design and implement acquisition through paid and non-paid media channels.
- Design analytics and monitoring tools including dashboards, reports and alerts alongside our data scientists.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making.
- Cross-collaboration with brand, product and data teams on growth projects
- Strong knowledge of SEA, SEO and Paid Social that you’re going to cascade to your team members. Knowledge in additional channels such as display, affiliates & native advertising is a plus
- A track record of successful execution of growth strategies for startups and/or hyper-growth products/services.
- Strong analytical mindset combined with the ability and confidence to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Very good understanding of social media, organic and performance marketing channels, as well as customer/user behaviours.
- Good understanding of customer insights, conversion funnels, and analytics.
- An ability to interpret and analyse data to inform go-to-market strategies.
- Ready to perform well on fast-paced projects and in cross-functional teams, as well as dynamic and fast-changing environments.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Master or MBA degree in marketing or other relevant fields.
Nice to have:
- Marketing/product/growth experience in an e-Commerce company.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- MacBook Pro.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.