Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career? Then join AirHelp as a Localization Specialist. You will handle all the translation and localization requests within the company, working closely with stakeholders from departments such as Legal, Marketing, and Product-Engineering. You will also be cooperating with external language service providers.
As a team, we have a lot of autonomy and ownership over our projects. Nevertheless, we aim to deliver high-quality work within the deadlines requested by stakeholders. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members and we’re always open to feedback.
What you'll do:
- Manage several localization projects into 16 languages simultaneously.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders and support them as a localization consultant.
- Work with external language service providers, negotiate terms of service, and supervise their deliverables.
- Ensure high quality of translations by coordinating the Language Quality Assurance process.
- Keep track of the localization budget in the company as well as optimize savings obtained from Translation Memory and Machine Translation.
- Define and meet financial, service level, and quality OKRs.
- Configure Translation Management System (occasionally using Regular Expressions) and use it to deliver translations effectively.
- Keep an eye on new market developments (e.g. in the field of Machine Translation).
- Share localization knowledge and awareness within the company.
- Document and maintain localization processes.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven experience as localization specialist managing multiple projects either on LSP or buyer side.
- Knowledge of translation tools (TMS, CAT, MT plug-ins).
- Basic knowledge of regular expressions.
- Familiarity with web CMS tools and GitHub that will be considered as a plus.
- Strong communication and organization skills to act as a consultant for stakeholders and external service providers.
- English at the C1 level or higher.
- Openness to learn new things and eagerness to develop skills
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Team days
- Life insurance
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.