Are you a multilingual, natural problem solver looking for your first professional opportunity? Would you like to help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights? Join our global Operations Team (25 nationalities and counting!) as a Junior Specialist in Customer Support and make a difference to air travellers everywhere while being supported by our proprietary innovative Artificial Intelligence technology.
Location: Barcelona, Figueira da Foz or remote
Please submit your CV in English.
In detail, you will:
- Support customers at every stage of our claim handling process (assess claims, assist with queries, and provide straightforward, friendly communication via email, phone, chat, and social media channels).
- Use your legal knowledge (we provide you with relevant training) to advise and help air travellers.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
You can learn more about our team here.
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organisation specialising in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (check our TrustPilot ratings).
What you bring with you:
- You are a native speaker of Dutch and communicate fluently in English (both spoken and written).
- You’re eager to learn lots of new things, both about the airline industry and customer service.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- You know how to find the right balance between great communication and getting things done.
- You’re good at following procedures and have an eye for detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a shift system (24/7/365)
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services
- Personalized progression plan
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote)
- Language classes
- MacBook Air
Events and parties
Learn more about our recruitment process and how to best prepare for your interview.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
Learn more about us at Career at AirHelp and AirHelp.com.