Are you a multilingual, natural problem solver looking for your first professional opportunity? Would you like to help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights? Join our global Operations Team (25 nationalities and counting!) as a Junior Specialist in Customer Support and make a difference to air travelers everywhere while being supported by our proprietary innovative Artificial Intelligence technology.
Location: Figueira da Foz
Please submit your CV in English.
What you'll do:
- Support customers at every stage of our claim handling process (assess claims, assist with queries, and provide straightforward, friendly communication via email, phone, chat, and social media channels).
- Use your legal knowledge (we provide you with relevant training) to advise and help air travelers.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
You can learn more about our team here.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- You are a native or fluent (C1 minimum) speaker of French and communicate fluently in English (both spoken and written).
- You’re eager to learn lots of new things, both about the airline industry and customer service.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- You know how to find the right balance between great communication and getting things done.
- You’re good at following procedures and have an eye for detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a shift system (24/7/365). Morning shift 8:00 - 16:00, evening shift 16:00 - 24:00, and night shift 0:00 - 8:00. Evening and night shifts are always performed from home. Only one morning shift per week will be requested to work from the office.
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, with access to our new Barcelona office)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services
Events and parties
Learn more about our recruitment process and how to best prepare for your interview.
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.