AirHelp is the global leader in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights. We are looking for a talented manager to own and drive strategic projects across the company.
As part of the Senior Executive Team, this role is a unique opportunity for an experienced management consultant or strategy expert to gain operational experience from a venture-backed technology company and become part of a high growth journey with significant international exposure.
Natural progression to Chief of Staff.
Reports to the CEO.
What you will do:
- Work with the CEO and other C & VP level managers on defining the company strategy and overseeing its implementation across various departments and geographies.
- Scope and lead strategic projects across the business where you will structure problems, conduct analysis, give recommendations to management and drive progress until handover to a business unit.
- Be the go-to-person for business strategy clarification. Work across company management to gain buy-in and drive implementation of strategic recommendations ensuring deliveries across the organization.
- Support business strategy execution including building business cases and prioritizing growth opportunities, including new markets and products.
- Prepare decision material and presentations for executive management and the board of directors including quarterly business reviews and board meetings.
- Assisting and communicating with executives throughout decision making, program management and initiative implementation stages.
- Improve the company’s ongoing processes and organizing procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Design, review and improve an organization’s structure and helping address ongoing problems.
- Meet with the company’s board of directors for business updates and requesting monthly or quarterly meetings with department heads.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Relevant Master's degree with excellent results.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a leading management consulting company, in-house strategy unit or a similar position in a high-growth company.
- Proven track record of driving strategic projects and collaborating with both project participants and stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Stellar analytical skills and ability to clearly communicate analysis, conclusions and recommendations both verbally, in writing and visually.
- Passion about revealing insights, driving change and influencing outcomes.
- Curiosity, strong business understanding and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. if their flights don't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Team days
- Life insurance
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Air Pro.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Kraków or Gdańsk).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.