Do you want to build elastic software development infrastructure to support the continuous delivery of a product that has already helped over 16 million air passengers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights? Then join us as a DevOps Engineer. As a team, our goal is to help air passengers with their flight problems using innovative, state-of-the-art technology. We build code that is elegant and efficient, with a well-architected framework designed to solve problems.
What you will do:
- Design and plan the rollout of secure, reliable, and scalable cloud infrastructure for serving production traffic.
- Deploy containerized applications on Kubernetes.
- Automate server management using tools like Terraform.
- Identify and prioritize performance and reliability issues on all services to help protect us from failure.
- Develop tools and systems to automatically deploy code changes to any environment.
- Support development teams in problem-solving and business productivity.
- Take ownership of critical issues and resolve them through tested processes.
- Champion DevOps methodologies within the company with a focus on continuous improvement.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Experience working with distributed Unix/Linux environments, preferably Ubuntu or Debian.
- Familiarity with AWS or GCP
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with the IaC (Infrastructure as Code) approach.
- Immutable Infrastructure approach.
- Experience with scaling PostgreSQL.
- Strong knowledge of web application security.
- Knowledge of Nginx or HAProxy.
- Experienced coding in Golang, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana stack.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. if their flights don't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events
- Personalized progression plan
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Team days
- Life insurance
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Pro
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services
- Events and parties
- Video call with recruiter
- Short meeting with Hiring Manager
- Technical meeting with our Team
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.