Would you like to work in a role in which you’d have high leverage on the business and enjoy an unparalleled opportunity to grow with the company? Then join as a Senior Marketing Digital Strategist. In this role you will have a direct impact on the company’s success by leading the Search Advertising channel.
You will plan, manage and execute SEA campaigns while identifying opportunities for channel efficiency and growth. It is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to have a positive impact on travelers’ lives across the globe.
Location: Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk, Kraków or remote (with bi-monthly visits to our offices).
What you’ll do:
- Developing and maintaining a multi-year strategist plan together with our channel and finance teams, that is ambitious, achievable and provides a single source or (inspiring) direction to our other marketing teams.
- Stay informed of relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
Build and monitor cost-effective international and multilingual campaigns on search platforms.
- Measuring, analyzing, testing, and rapidly developing campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency.
- Manage and analyze a large set of data to provide insightful channel reporting.
- Drive automation processes that help save time on the operational level.
- Collaborate with other channels and teams to optimize the performance of campaigns.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven track record in managing SEA campaigns.
- Good understanding of audience segmentation, analysis and targeting - using databases and CRM systems to build lists and target groups.
- Experience with the creative conception, planning, implementation, and performance measurement of Search campaigns.
- Experience with campaign automation, bid management strategies, tracking, and reporting.
- Analytical mindset and solid Excel and Google Sheets skills.
- Proactive and well-organized, you know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Events and parties.
- Video call with the recruiter.
- Video interview with a Team Member.
- Video call with the Hiring Manager.
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.