We are looking for a Junior Financial Controller with a previous experience in a Finance Department working with monthly closing and reporting. You will be part of a small but very engaged and hard-working team where you will learn while applying your already acquired skills.
This is your opportunity to become part of a company that makes a change in the travel industry. You will be part of an international and dynamic company and be able to truly make an impact in your area of expertise!
What you’ll do:
- Take part in the group reporting process - preparation of monthly financial reports
- Monitor revenue recognition and cost allocations, detection of problems and anomalies
- Support the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Support accurate management reporting and budgeting
- Prepare the cost of provision list
- Liaise closely with Accounting Team to ensure timely month-end closing
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in audit or group controlling/consolidation
- Degree in Finance, Controlling or Accounting,
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel,
- Knowledge of reporting and accounting principles,
- Good command of English (written and spoken),
- Great analytical skills with attention to details,
- Strong motivation to learn and become a specialist in the near future
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the Recruiter.
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Personality Profile test (10 min online).
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.