Do you have an eye for detail and follow procedures to a tee? Then join our Quality Assurance team and help us ensure the highest standards for our services. This is your opportunity to become part of a company that can make a change in the travel industry. You will work in an international and dynamic company and be able to truly make an impact in your area of expertise!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure excellence in performing checks and audits.
- Work with Data Privacy and AML procedures.
- Maintain our internal knowledge base.
- Influence Operations Department procedures and products based on internal audit results — your work will have a direct impact on what we do.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Good command of GG sheets
- Ability to work effectively with performance targets
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Detail-oriented, with great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written English
- Knowledge of any other foreign language (other than EN).
- Any experience using quality mindset to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts or Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Any experience in working with Data Protection or AML regulations
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
- Video call with the Recruiter.
- Personality Profile test (10 min online).
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Language check (if you speak any other language than English)
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.