We are currently expanding and need a law firm based in England to support us and create business opportunities in the field of consumer rights, travel, and aviation legislation in the UK.
How it works:
- We will refer passenger cases to your firm, whenever your specialist help is needed to defend their rights.
- You run litigation processes for the UK - approximately 100 legal actions monthly.
- You undertake both court and extrajudicial actions, representing AirHelp and our customers, to negotiate high importance settlements with the airline or their representatives.
- You will collaborate with an international lawyers’ network and AirHelp’s legal support team.
- We cooperate on a non-exclusive basis on a B2B contract.
Make a real impact on travel:
AirHelp is the world’s largest company focused on air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they’re entitled to if their flights don't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team and to date we have helped more than 16 million people with high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
For a discussion on the role and establishing the terms of the contract, please apply here or contact Oskar Piekarski – Director of Legal Operations ([email protected]).
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.