Would you like to help air passengers from all over the world with their delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights? If yes, this job opportunity is for you! We are looking for an agent to help our clients with cases that will be taking the legal path against the airlines. In this job, you will get to learn more about the legal process, the specifics of the jurisdictions that we operate in, and closely cooperate with the Legal Operations department. If you want to work directly with our lawyers — this is your chance!
What you’ll do:
- Help our clients with cases that take legal path against the airlines (e.g. assessing customers’ cases that were rejected or ignored by the airlines and require further legal action).
- Request and prepare documentation for legal actions.
- Upload customers’ cases and send them to the lawyers.
- Cooperate with the Legal Operations Department and lawyers all around Europe.
- Prepare and send letters before action and summonses in specific jurisdictions.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Ability to work effectively, conforming to performance targets and procedures.
- Detail-oriented, open-minded, with great analytical and problem-solving skills
- An eagerness to learn a lot of new things, both about the airline industry and the specifics of European jurisdictions.
- Getting-things-done attitude and thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written).
- Any previous legal experience or legal degree will be an asset but is not required.
Make a real impact on travel:
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services
- Events and parties
- Psychometric test
- Video call with the Recruiter
- Video meeting with the Hiring Manager