Would you like to coordinate legal actions and be our first-contact person for our legal team? If yes, this is a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a Legal Process Coordinator to help us coordinate legal actions in different jurisdictions, securing the capacity to handle claims in a timely manner. You’ll be maintaining relationships, training, and communicating with our lawyers daily who help air passengers from all over the world when their flight is delayed, canceled, or overbooked. Join us and make a difference for air travelers.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate legal actions in the assigned jurisdictions and secure the capacity to handle claims in a timely manner.
- Be a first-contact person, maintain a good working relationship, train and communicate with lawyers and legal assistants (both internal and external) on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for the assigned jurisdictions’ operational key results (i.e. win-rate)
- Auditing legal overdue receivables, court backlogs, lost cases etc.
- Controlling the budget, invoices, and money transfers related to the legal cases, verifying lawyers’ balance sheets, and arranging mutual settlements with the Finance Team.
- Support internal processes improvement through giving regular feedback and recommendations regarding the legal assessment rules, document requirements, or uploading claims to cooperating lawyers.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Persistence, independence and accuracy at work
- Getting things done attitude and results-driven mindset with great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and effective communication with partners in an international environment
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in setting up and implementing process improvements and standardization or in project management
- Degree in law and experience in the area of legal services or degree in Finance and Accounting and experience in the area of finance
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.