We’re looking for an experienced communications specialist, who’s ready to make a big impact by getting stuck into all areas of our corporate communications. You’ll work across both our internal and external communications, helping us to build our reputation as a desirable employer, and innovative business which leads the way in air passenger rights and improves the experience of travelers worldwide.
You’ll work independently, but with a high degree of support from other areas of the business such as PR, Marketing, People, and Management.
What you’ll do:
- Keep up to date with AirHelp’s business developments and ensure smooth communication internally and externally, as appropriate.
- Lead cross-department collaboration to improve all areas of corporate communications, employer branding and internal communications.
- Monitor and manage AirHelp’s business profiles (e.g. Glassdoor, Linkedin, Twitter, Wikipedia, our About us page).
- Write social media posts, website updates, and internal newsletters.
- Build up and engage with the community on corporate social media and employment channels.
- Manage the internal communications calendar and internal platforms.
- Plan company events including workshops, webinars, coffee mornings, conference attendance, etc.
- Develop new corporate communications opportunities, including corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- You have significant experience in both internal and external communications.
- You’re comfortable working independently, prioritizing multiple competing priorities.
- You’re a skilled communicator: you understand what’s the most important part of any message and how to tailor it to your audience.
- You can write your own emails and updates, but also know how to provide a thorough briefing that ensures external teams produce the content and design that you want.
- You’re hands on across all areas of communications. You’re just as happy developing strategy as you are responding to reviews of our recruitment process.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve when their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for everyone. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 1.3 million people receive compensation and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Mindfulness platform.
- Language classes.
- Flexible benefits: gym membership, personal education, childcare, public transportation, or leisure travel subsidy.
- Health benefits.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from our offices in Gdańsk, Kraków, Barcelona, or Berlin).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks a year.
- Team days.
- Events and parties.
- Video call with the recruiter
- Video call with the hiring manager
- Short task (should take you a couple of hours)
- Present your task to members of HR, PR, and Management teams
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal-opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.