We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Junior Specialist in Customer Support.
Are you a born problem solver? Do you love the satisfaction of helping others, who don’t know their rights? Join our multicultural (25 nationalities and counting!) Operations Team and help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. Be the superhero they need! Learn more about our team here.
- Clear career path with a possibility to increase your salary by 2000 PLN within 2 years
- Full-time employment contract
- Stable working hours (no shifts)
- Possibility to develop your career in an ambitious, international environment and make an impact on AirHelp’s future
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in the Olivia Star building (25th floor)
- Free language classes offered in different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Cafeteria plan (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- Possibility to reward other team members with Bonusly points (redeemable for Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off, etc.)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp services
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- MacBook Air
- Free food all day (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruits, freshly squeezed orange juice, and soft drinks)
As a Junior Specialist in Customer Support you will be the first point of contact for air passengers. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the satisfaction of air travelers by assuring that their questions are responded to in a timely and professional manner. You will be supported by our proprietary technology that automates most repetitive tasks.
In detail, your goal will be to:
- Support air passengers during the claim-handling process, analyze their queries, and provide appropriate actions
- Respond to inquires via email, phone, chat, and social media channels in an authentic, human way
- Use your legal knowledge (we will provide you with relevant trainings) to advise and help air travelers
- Escalate feedback and complaints in order to improve their experience
- Assist other departments to ensure a seamless air passenger experience
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Very good command of Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive, constructive attitude towards solving problems
- Open to new experiences, eager to learn, and ready to acquire new information about changing procedures at a fast pace
- Ability to follow procedures
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.