Senior Marketing Data Analyst (m/w/d)
Data - Berlin
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to supply our marketing teams with data firepower, creative insights and suggestions on how to get the most valuable users on our platform. As well you will collaborate closely with many other teams like e.g. Machine Learning, Product, or Growth, to drive new initiatives and help us sustain the hyper growth that we are currently facilitating. Learn more about the Data Team.
In detail, your goal will be to:
- Supply our Acquisition Marketing Team (in particular Social Media and Paid Acquisition) with data and insights.
- Refine our current attribution model and work on taking marketing automation to the next level.
- Build stories with data that are as engaging as an episode of Game of Thrones.
- Share ideas and mingling with data experts, product, designers, engineers and most importantly, marketeers.
You will do all of the things mentioned above by working intuitively with a vast amount of data sets from relational databases (PostgreSQL), Tracking Data, and Marketing Tool Data.
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Proficiency in the digital marketing landscape and deeper knowledge in at least one performance marketing channel e.g. Display, SEA and/or SEO
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and SQL, and fluency in BigQuery.
- Experience in data, analytics, business intelligence or a related field
- Hands-on experience in a Digital Performance Marketing Channel
- Working experience with a BI Tool like Tableau, Qlik or Periscope
- Experience with R or Python, especially in terms of ML, so that you automate the boring stuff and have time for the cool stuff.
- Experience with Big Data Tools (e.g. Spark, Hive)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Referral programs, Help Centers / New Marketing Channels and other growth products.
- Experience in products customization according to different needs (building user personas / segmentation, different landing pages)
- Adwords, Facebook, SEM rush, Mailchimp
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18)
- Variety of free, daily catered lunches
- Free German classes in different levels
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events
- Possibility to reward other team members with bonusly points (which can be exchanged to Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify etc.)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's service
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- MacBook Air
- Relocation support
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all members of our team.