SEO Manager (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
Our Marketing Team is currently looking for an SEO Manager who will support the senior SEO team to execute day-to-day tasks as outlined in the SEO strategy provided for all countries.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need a strong understanding of on-and-off page ranking factors, a reasonable understanding of technical SEO, and familiarity with keyword research and backlink analysis tools.
In detail, your goal will be to:
- Execute day-to-day SEO strategy and global SEO campaigns
- Perform on page optimization tactics including content recommendations, updating page headlines, meta titles, meta descriptions, alt tags, schema code, and more.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and research. Implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Manage link building campaigns.
- Audit our websites to identify problem areas for search engine crawlers or opportunities for optimization.
- Stay up-to-date on key search trends, tools and resources. Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to the SEO team.
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Professional experience in the SEO discipline.
- Understanding of SEO guidelines and marketing best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with keyword research and backlink analysis tools.
- Knowledge and experience with Google products, particularly Google Analytics and Search Console. Google Analytics Certification preferred but not required.
- Web crawler knowledge and experience required.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to derive an SEO strategy based on keyword research findings or competitor analysis.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German, Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18)
- Variety of free, daily catered lunches
- Free German classes in different levels
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events
- Possibility to reward other team members with bonusly points (which can be exchanged to Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify etc.)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's service
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- MacBook Air
- Relocation support
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team members.