Product Design - Gdańsk
We are looking for an experienced UX Writer who will join our international team.
We’re a bunch of design enthusiasts, user advocates, and business masterminds — a group of designers, researchers, and copywriters crunching data, speaking to air travelers all over the world, and designing best-in-class experiences to deliver maximum user satisfaction and valuable business impact. Learn more about us here.
In detail, your goal will be to:
- Create a tone of voice strategy across different products
- Plan, test, write, and manage messaging and microcopy with user motivation and company business goals in mind
- Ensure communication coherency across customer journey touch points
- Create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers to define requirements
- Manage communication projects and stakeholders
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX writing or content strategy.
- Solid portfolio showcasing writing for interfaces, microcopy, and email communication backed up by data and business impact.
- Solid understanding of UX design process, customer journey, and conversion metrics.
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with working in agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Free food all day (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruits, freshly squeezed orange juice and soft drinks)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Free language classes in different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish)
- Bonusly rewards
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's service
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- Latest technology (MacBook Air)
- Comfortable office space in the Olivia Star building (25th floor)
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all members of our team.