Marketing Design Lead (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
The Marketing Design Lead at AirHelp is a role for an individual with a vision and drive necessary to establish and develop design and motions in the company. The person will be responsible for reshaping the current vision and appearance of all AirHelp’s products and services. It is an opportunity for an experienced and versatile Marketing Design Lead to build a solid foundation and define the design culture in the company. AirHelp is a fast- growing environment where the design will make a significant impact on multiple departments in the company.
You will be joining as a part of the foundational team of a profitable proven startup, that is led by experienced entrepreneurs. In addition, you will be leading an international team based mainly in Berlin, but also in Gdańsk (Poland). It will consist of remote team members as well.
In this role, your goal will be to:
- Oversee the internal development of our Design Material
- Work closely with the Marketing Heads to understand and communicate business insights and objectives to the design team, and decide on the team’s optimal strategy
- Mentor, coach, and support each member of the design team to ensure their professional growth
- Work closely with business stakeholders to create state-of-the-art campaigns that meets the business objectives and contribute to growth
- Leveraging customer insights and robust testing techniques to drive design decisions
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- At least 5 years of experience in design, with at least 3 years in management roles directing strategy and leading a design team
- Experience in making design decisions based on data
- Experience creating, implementing, and maintaining brands
- Impressive design skills, preferably in Branding, Marketing Material and Social Media, evidenced by your online portfolio of past user-centric examples
- An evidenced ability to balance business objectives and OKRs with design initiatives, and knowledge on how to build a quirky, creative, and passionate design environment while keeping the customers' needs as a top priority
- Interest in getting your hands dirty while building/leading a team
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18)
- Variety of free, daily catered lunches
- Free German classes in different levels
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events
- Possibility to reward other team members with bonusly points (exchanged to Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify etc.)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp service
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- MacBook Air
- Relocation support
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all members of our team.