Are you a multilingual, natural problem solver looking for your first professional opportunity? Would you like to help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights? Join our global Operations Team (25 nationalities and counting!) as a Junior Specialist in Customer Support and make a difference to air travelers everywhere while being supported by our proprietary innovative Artificial Intelligence technology.
You can learn more about our team here - careers.airhelp.com/departments/operations-language-jobs
Please submit your application in English
Location: Remote from Brazil
What you’ll do:
- Support customers at every stage of our claim handling process (assess claims, assist with queries, and provide straightforward, friendly communication via email, phone, chat, and social media channels).
- Use your legal knowledge (we’ll provide you with the relevant training) to advise and help air travelers.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- You communicate fluently (spoken and written) in English and Italian.
- You’re eager to learn lots of new things, both about the airline industry and customer service.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- You know how to find the right balance between great communication and getting things done.
- You’re good at following procedures and have an eye for detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work: Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 - 15:00 and any shift on Saturday.
- Brazilian Portuguese is nice to have, but not obligatory.
Make a real impact on travel:
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve when their flight doesn't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. In 10 years, we’ve helped 1.5 million people receive the compensation they were entitled to when their flight was delayed, canceled or diverted. We’re really proud of our 102k 5-star Trustpilot ratings.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Access to mindfulness and wellbeing platform (Mindgram).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- 2 weeks of work from anywhere.
- MacBook Air.
- Health insurance.
- Events and parties.
- Psychometric Test
- Video call with the Recruiter
- Video/face to face meeting with the Hiring Manager
AirHelp is, and always will be, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.