Head of Social Media (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
AirHelp is currently looking for a Head of Social Media to build a conversion and engagement-driven strategy, and take ownership of AirHelp’s social media channels (over 800k followers on Facebook and over 18k followers on Instagram).
This is an excellent role for an experienced social media professional looking for a position with global impact. It will suit someone creative, who also enjoys working with metrics, and feels confident collaborating with senior management.
- Role with a purpose: you will take an active part in educating air passengers about their rights.
- Global impact, with a chance to build a social media strategy from scratch.
Your goals will be to:
- Create and own a social media strategy, as well as measuring its performance.
- Oversee the creation of engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively.
- Stay abreast of what’s relevant and popular, capitalize on trending topics, and drive consistent and relevant traffic.
- Lead and grow a small team of social media specialists and freelancers.
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Several years’ experience working as a Head of Social Media.
- A love of social media, being an avid user yourself.
- An in-depth understanding of several social media platforms including FB, IG, LI, and TW specifically.
- A creative mind: you are an “ideas” person who is excited by the prospect of working at a fast-moving company with a large user base.
- Great attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great insight into social media analytics, and an understanding of social media as a performance channel.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights, and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 750 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.