Are you passionate about Marketing and data analysis? Are you willing to make an impact supporting our Marketing team to take informed, data-driven decisions? Then join us as a Senior Marketing Data Analyst! Data is at the heart of everything we do, and we’re looking for a candidate to level-up our marketing team with bold data analysis and game-changing insights.
You will be working with a seasoned and highly motivated, multi-cultural team of Data Engineers, DataOps, Data Scientists and Data Analysts spread across Europe. You will have the challenge of supporting business needs in a fast-changing environment and helping AirHelp reach the next level of data maturity.
You will tightly work with the Marketing Team on developing relevant data models and generating valuable insights to boost our product portfolio. You will also be in charge of conducting advanced analysis through storytelling, developing appealing visualizations, and creating dashboards for relevant business stakeholders in the area.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with marketing teams to identify opportunities for optimisation and growth, and develop data-driven strategies to improve performance.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data related to marketing campaigns, website traffic, customer behaviour, customer journey, conversion funnel performance and other relevant marketing analysis.
- Support Marketing budget allocation through a deep understanding of marketing mix models, multi touchpoint attribution, etc.
- Partner with Data Engineers to redesign, implement, and monitor data models and data pipelines.
- Develop and maintain Marketing dashboards and visualisations to communicate key insights and recommend course of action to the marketing team.
Ideally you’ll bring with you:
- Proven experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in quantitative sciences (Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics or similar fields) or an equivalent.
- Proven experience in analysing and reporting marketing campaigns across various channels (paid search, social media, SEO, email, and affiliate marketing).
- Understanding of digital marketing technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platforms, Ad Managers (Bing, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Tik-tok) and CRM platforms.
- Strong knowledge in SQL like languages.
- Working experience on dbt modelling framework.
- Good experience in developing appealing visualisation in commercial BI tools (Looker, Tableau or similar).
- Proactivity and willingness to cover end-to-end the data lifecycle, from raw data to insights.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision making.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python for data analysis (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, etc).
- Knowledge of data modeling and best practices related to analytical databases.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve when their flight doesn't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. In 10 years, we’ve helped 1.5 million people receive the compensation they were entitled to when their flight was delayed, canceled or diverted. We’re really proud of our 102k 5-star Trustpilot ratings.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events
- Access to mindfulness and wellbeing platform (Mindgram).
- Personalized progression plan
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Flexible benefits: gym membership, personal education, childcare, public transportation, or leisure travel subsidy
- MacBook Air
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw)
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks a year
- Team days
- Events and parties
- Video call with the Recruiter
- Technical video call with Head of Data
- Online meeting with the Data Team representatives
- Video call with a VP of Marketing
AirHelp is, and always will be, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team. Please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.