Are you passionate about Google Analytics, GTM, and data analysis? Are you willing to work closely with product managers, engineers, performance specialists, data analysts, and the marketing team? If so, consider joining us as a Digital and Web Analyst. We offer a great product, high traffic, and a plethora of interesting tasks related to tagging, cookie consent, and experiments.
You will collaborate with a seasoned and highly motivated, multicultural team located across Europe. Your challenge will be to support business needs in a fast-changing environment and help AirHelp advance to the next level of data maturity.
Please send your CV in English.
What You'll Do:
- Take responsibility for our Google Analytics Universal and GA4 data and its documentation.
- Own and manage GTM containers, ensuring tags are working as expected, adding new tags when necessary, and removing redundant ones.
- Collaborate with product managers and the marketing team to ensure the proper tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs). Understand lower-middle-upper funnel strategies KPIs.
- Monitor Campaign Performance and Ad Feature Pages: identify the commercial implications and ensure site taxonomy and tagging reflects business needs and latest technology as well as tracks digital campaigns.
- Design and deploy data layers in collaboration with IT teams.
- Provide support for any tagging or data collection issues and communicate with implementers and developers.
- Assist in setting up A/B tests (currently we are using Optimizely), offering support to the developer's team, and configuring tests for the marketing team.
- Deliver data insights to product managers and the marketing team.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics (including GA4) and Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Experience with A/B testing platforms like Optimizely.
- Experience working with the OneTrust tool.
- The ability to present and communicate data in a meaningful and actionable manner.
- A fundamental understanding of digital marketing channels, such as PPC, Social, Affiliates, SEO, and Display.
- Experience with reporting tools like BI office.
- Experience with server side tracking would be an advantage.
- An analytical mindset: Proficiency in data interpretation and generating actionable insights.
Make a real impact on travel:
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve when their flight doesn't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. In 10 years, we’ve helped 1.5 million people receive the compensation they were entitled to when their flight was delayed, canceled or diverted. We’re really proud of our 102k 5-star Trustpilot ratings.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Access to mindfulness and wellbeing platform (Mindgram).
- Language classes.
- Flexible benefits: gym membership, personal education, childcare, public transportation or leisure travel subsidy.
- Life Insurance.
- MacBook Air.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks a year.
- Team days.
- Events and parties.
- Video call with the Recruiter
- Video call with the Head of Product and Product Manager
- Video call with the Developers
AirHelp is, and always will be, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team. Please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.